Video: Full-Year Economic Outlook
A month ago, our markets were focused on the supply chain, inflation and interest rates. While today we are spending most of our time talking about the conflict in Ukraine and the global economic impact of the resulting sanctions, a month from today, we will most likely be back to the fundamental discussions of the supply chain, inflation and interest rates. Join Potentia Wealth CEO Kevin Swanson and Talley Léger, a Senior Investment Strategist for Invesco’s Global Thought Leadership team, for a discussion of these fundamental economic challenges that existed before the Ukraine crisis and will continue to impact beyond Ukraine in our Full-Year Economic Outlook. We will discuss the seven reasons we should continue to look to equities for growth in our portfolios in 2022.
During this discussion, we also offer insight to the following questions:
- How is the Fed responding to inflation and a tight labor market?
- How did U.S. stocks perform in past Fed tightening cycles?
- How did global equities perform in past Fed tightening cycles?
- Was leadership consistent across all categories?
- How should investors position themselves in this Fed tightening cycle?
- Which sectors should investors allocate in?
- Within cyclicals, what should investors favor?
If you have any questions about our current outlook or are interested in learning more about any of our future events, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to providing a continuing education series in person and digitally in the future for our clients so you can be better prepared for whatever the future might hold.
Investment advice is offered through Strategic Wealth Advisors Group, LLC., a registered investment advisor. Strategic Wealth Advisors Group, LLC., Potentia, and Potentia Wealth are separate entities.