Video: Mid-Year Economic Outlook 2022
By Potentia Wealth
This has been a historic year for the stock market. The topics we were discussing around the dinner table earlier in the year have stuck with us like a bad cold. We continue to see inflation and supply chain pressures coupled with a slowdown in our economy. The conflict in Europe hasn’t shown any signs of slowing down and to top it all off we’re coming up on midterm elections which poses more uncertainty to our economy and markets. It’s times like these when we need to hear from experts to help us sort through the noise.
During this discussion, we will offer insight into the following questions:
- What do we expect inflation to do going forward?
- Is the Federal Reserve behind the curve?
- What is the number one concern we have in Europe?
- Do we see supply chains healing?
- How do we see the midterm elections affecting the U.S. Stock Market?
- Does it make a significant difference in which party wins the mid-term elections?
Investment advice is offered through Strategic Wealth Advisors Group, LLC., a registered investment advisor. Strategic Wealth Advisors Group, LLC., Potentia, and Potentia Wealth are separate entities.